You benefit twofold when you pay into pillar 3a. You prepare for retirement and reduce your tax burden. Calculate how much you can save on taxes.
Good advice pays off
We’re glad to answer any questions you may have about pensions and will give you comprehensive advice – for example, on the following topics:
- How can I invest my money to get higher returns?
- How can I finance my own home with pension funds?
- How can I best plan my retirement to save on taxes?
Already have a UBS account?
Find the best retirement solution for you in e-banking.
Pillar 3a: Save more than taxes
Saving on taxes is a good reason to have a pillar 3a pension account – but by no means the only reason. You also get:
- More financial security in retirement;
- More flexible withdrawal options up to five years after you’ve reached the AHV retirement age;
- Seed capital for becoming self-employed or planning to emigrate.
Changes to the withholding tax in 2021
Beginning in 2021, it will no longer be possible to file requests for withholding tax adjustments on account of additional deductions (e.g. pillar 2 buy-ins, pillar 3a contributions or debt interest).