Simply load a credit balance onto your card in e-banking, via the mobile banking app or using a payment slip – and pay conveniently and securely around the world.
Prepaid card at a glance
Control over your budget
Card on credit balance basis
Collect UBS KeyClub points
Pay flexibly worldwide
- Available from age 12 upward – no credit check required
- Load a credit balance free of charge and in real time
- Make cashless payments and cash withdrawals worldwide
- Make contactless payments
Your accounts and cards cost less in a banking package
With a banking package, you get accounts, cards and extras for an attractive flat fee. You also benefit from our UBS KeyClub bonus program.
Don’t have a UBS account?
Open your banking package, including accounts and cards, conveniently via app.
Already have a UBS account?
Apply for your credit card directly in E-Banking at "Products > Cards".
Would you like to apply for your card spontaneously in person or don't have E-Banking? Visit us at a branch near you.
Prepaid card benefits
You can order the prepaid card already loaded with an initial balance. This means you can use the card immediately. Once you have used up your credit balance, simply reload your prepaid card free of charge by UBS e-banking transfer, via the UBS Mobile Banking app or using a pay-in slip. The maximum credit balance is CHF 10,000. Here you can find detailed instructions on how to load a prepaid card.
- Make secure payments worldwide with the latest chip technology and PIN function
- Pay for purchases below CHF 40 with a tap – no PIN required
- Protect your credit card when paying online with 3-D Secure
- Overview of card transactions in e-banking and mobile banking
- Card activity alerts by push notification, text message or e-mail
Mastercard® and Visa Prepaid
Annual card fee: CHF 50
Minimum age for prepaid card: 12
With our bonus program you receive KeyClub points when you pay with your credit card or prepaid card. You can redeem your points with our KeyClub partners and use them like cash.
UBS KeyClub – collect points and reap the rewards
Needless to say, we continue to be here for you 24/7, online and over the phone. We are also providing tips on our digital products, to make your daily life as easy as possible and keep you informed about the current market situation. Stay healthy.