Simply load a credit balance onto your card in e-banking, via the mobile banking app or using a payment slip – and pay conveniently and securely around the world.
Prepaid card at a glance
Control over your budget
Card on credit balance basis
Collect UBS KeyClub points
Pay flexibly worldwide
- Available from age 12 upward – no credit check required
- Load a credit balance free of charge and in real time
- Make cashless payments and cash withdrawals worldwide
- Make contactless payments
- Including UBS Mobile Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay
Using your smartphone as a prepaid card
Our Mobile Pay function lets you pay contactlessly with your Android smartphone instead of using a card.
Cards and accounts in a banking package with many benefits
- Choose and pay only for the products you need
- Including the Visa Card and Mastercard credit cards and the V PAY or Maestro debit cards
- With E-Banking, Mobile Banking, UBS Safe, Access App and UBS TWINT
- Participation in the UBS KeyClub bonus program
Family or couple?
The Banking Package UBS Family is for you. This package gives you accounts and cards for a fixed fee that is only charged once per family or couple.
Prepaid card benefits
You can order the prepaid card already loaded with an initial balance. This means you can use the card immediately. Once you have used up your credit balance, simply reload your prepaid card free of charge by UBS e-banking transfer, via the UBS Mobile Banking app or using a pay-in slip. The maximum credit balance is CHF 10,000. Here you can find detailed instructions on how to load a prepaid card.
- Make secure payments worldwide with the latest chip technology and PIN function
- Pay for purchases below CHF 80 with a tap – no PIN required
- Protect your credit card when paying online with 3-D Secure
- Overview of card transactions in e-banking and mobile banking
- Card activity alerts by push notification, text message or e-mail
- Secure, convenient payment via mobile device without cards or cash
Mastercard® and Visa Prepaid
Annual card fee: CHF 50
Minimum age for prepaid card: 12
With our bonus program you receive KeyClub points when you pay with your credit card or prepaid card. You can redeem your points with our KeyClub partners and use them like cash.