You can withdraw cash in Switzerland around the clock at more than 900 UBS Bancomats. At many Bancomats, you can also withdraw euros. At a Bancomat Plus, you can make deposits and withdrawals in Swiss francs and euros. And you can take care of your banking transactions easily at a UBS Multimat – without having to worry about bank opening hours or Internet access.
Using your Maestro Card, V PAY Card or Customer Card and your PIN code, you can access your account around the clock at a Bancomat.
- Cash withdrawals in Swiss francs; withdrawals in euros also possible at many Bancomats
- Balance information for up to four accounts
- Check your last four account transactions
- Load call credit to your cell phone
All functions offered to you by the Bancomat as well as:
- Deposits and withdrawals in Swiss francs and euros (deposits are credited to your account immediately and start earning interest right away)
- Deposits using deposit card (companies receive additional deposit cards for employees free of charge)
You can recognize a UBS Bancomat Plus by the "CHF/EUR deposits" sign above the device.
Almost like a bank counter – the UBS Multimat allows you to take care of your banking transactions even without Internet access. All you need are your Maestro Card, V PAY Card or Customer Card and your PIN code.
- Scan payment slips and make payments (including international payments in a foreign currency)
- Check your account balance
- Check account transactions and print account statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Enter and edit standing orders
- Check your custody account
- Check banknote and exchange rates as well as current interest rates
- Send messages to UBS (for example, you can request an appointment for a personal consultation)