Whether you use it for your salary or your pension income, your personal account is the quick and convenient way to take care of your day-to-day banking.
The personal account at a glance
From just CHF 5 per month
Free at UBS Bancomats
In CHF or EUR
- Bank account for outgoing and incoming payments, such as your salary or pension
- debit card available on request (for an extra charge)
- Inexpensive account management, including E-Banking, Mobile Banking, Access App, UBS Safe and UBS TWINT
- Bank switching service included
Cards and accounts in a banking package with many benefits
- Choose and pay only for the products you need
- Including the Visa Card and Mastercard credit cards and the UBS debit cards
- With E-Banking, Mobile Banking, UBS Safe, Access App and UBS TWINT
- Participation in the UBS KeyClub bonus program
Family or couple?
The Banking Package UBS Family is for you. This package gives you accounts and cards for a fixed fee that is only charged once per family or couple.
All this is included in a personal account
Personal account CHF
For persons aged 20 and above.
As a young person aged 12 or above you'll get the Generation banking package, and as a student aged 18 or above you'll get the Campus banking package – both free of charge (with the “Standard” variant).
Personal account EUR
For persons aged 12 and above.
CHF / EUR
- “Standard” variant: electronic delivery of bank documents via Digital Banking
- CHF 3 with total assets of CHF 10,000 or more (or equivalent in EUR), or with a building finance or mortgage at UBS
- Otherwise CHF 5
- “Traditional” variant: delivery of bank documents in paper form
- CHF 5 with total assets of CHF 10,000 or more (or equivalent in EUR), or with a building finance or mortgage at UBS
- Otherwise CHF 7
From June 1, 2018, you will by default receive your bank documents and card statements from us electronically in E-Banking and the Mobile Banking App or via UBS Safe. This is our “Standard” variant – it is simple, secure and protects the environment. You can, however, also opt for the “Traditional” variant, in which case we will send you your documents in paper form for a fee.