Whether you use it for your salary or your pension income, your personal account is the quick and convenient way to take care of your day-to-day banking.
The personal account at a glance
From just CHF 5 per month
Free at UBS Bancomats
In CHF or EUR
- Bank account for outgoing and incoming payments, such as your salary or pension
- Low-cost account management incl. e-banking / Mobile Banking
- Maestro / V PAY card available on request (for an extra charge)
- Inexpensive account management, including e-banking, Mobile Banking, Access App, UBS Safe and UBS TWINT
Your accounts and cards cost less in a banking package
With a banking package, you get accounts, cards and extras for an attractive flat fee. You also benefit from our UBS KeyClub bonus program.
Don’t have a UBS account?
Open your banking package, including accounts and cards, conveniently via app.
Already have a UBS account?
Open your account directly in e-banking at "Products > Accounts".
Would you like to open a banking package spontaneously in person or don't have e-banking? Visit us at a branch near you.
All this is included in a personal account
Personal account CHF
For persons age 20 and above
As a young person aged 12 or above you'll get the Generation banking package, and as a student aged 18 or above you'll get the Campus banking package - both free of charge (with the “Standard” variant).
Personal account EUR
For persons at least 12 years old
- “Standard” variant: electronic delivery of bank documents via digital banking
- CHF 3 with total assets of CHF 10,000 or more (or equivalent in EUR), or with a building finance or mortgage at UBS
- Otherwise CHF 5
- “Traditional” variant: delivery of bank documents in paper form
- CHF 5 with total assets of CHF 10,000 or more (or equivalent in EUR), or with a building finance or mortgage at UBS
- Otherwise CHF 7
From June 1, 2018, you will by default receive your bank documents and card statements from us electronically in e-banking and the Mobile Banking app or via UBS Safe. This is our “Standard” variant – it is simple, secure and protects the environment. You can, however, also opt for the “Traditional” variant, in which case we will send you your documents in paper form for a fee.