The current account is the basis for developing your larger private payment and securities transactions. Your account balance is always accessible.
Current account at a glance
Only CHF 5 per month
Entire account balance is always accessible
In Swiss francs or foreign currency
- Ideal complement to your custody account
- Inexpensive payment transactions
- No posting and account closure fees
- Also available for associations, foundations and ordinary partnerships that do not have a commercial purpose.
Open an account with an appointment
Save time at your branch: make an appointment to open your account.
Open an account without an appointment
If you would like to open an account in person, visit us at a branch near you.
All this is included in the current account
For clients aged 18 and older
CHF and foreign currencies
Per month (charged quarterly)
- CHF 5 with the “Standard” variant: electronic delivery of bank documents via Digital Banking
- CHF 7 with the “Traditional” variant: delivery of bank documents in paper form
New monthly prices from 1 March 2021:
- CHF 7 with the “Standard” variant: electronic delivery of bank documents via Digital Banking
- CHF 9 with the “Traditional” variant: delivery of bank documents in paper form
From June 1, 2018 you will by default receive your bank documents and card statements from us electronically in E-Banking and the Mobile Banking app or via UBS Safe. This is our “Standard” variant – it is simple, secure and protects the environment. You can, however, also opt for the “Traditional” variant, in which case we will send you your documents in paper form for a fee.