UBS immo news
Tips and up-to-date information on the Swiss real estate market and on building, taxation, and property and inheritance law. The e-newsletter is free of charge and comes out quarterly.
Mortgages in the current interest rate environment
- Swiss interest rate levels
- Interest rate trends and forecasts for Swiss mortgage products
Real estate guide
The ABCs of financing
Discover your options and take one step further toward owning your dream home. The "ABCs of financing" brochure provides you with the most important information you need about financing your home.
(ca. 640 pages)
Whether you're building a house or renovating and refurbishing your own - this is where you find out what an owner-builder needs to know.
Available in German.
Brochure on financing your own home (ca. 16 pages)
Find out more about the options available to you for financing your own home. The hard-copy brochure on financing your own home answers your questions about mortgages, taxes and finance.
Real estate market analyses
Swiss Real Estate Focus (once a year)
- Real estate market drivers in brief
- Commercial real estate and exchange-listed real estate
- Studies and guest articles from higher education
Product information sheets and Factsheets
We have summarized the most important information on our offerings for you in our product information sheets. The checklists also help you find out which documents you need to bring with you to a consultation.
We’ll be happy to advise you. These checklists details the documents that you should bring with you to the advisory consultation.
We have summarized the most important information on our offerings for you in our product information sheets.
- UBS Building Financing
Turning your building plans into reality
- UBS Mortgage Overdraft Facility for residential property product
- UBS Mortgage Overdraft Facility for investment properties product
Exclusively for UBS mortgage clients
- UBS Fixed-Rate Mortgage / UBS Forward Mortgage
So that you know what you’re paying
- UBS Libor Mortgage