Overview of e-bills
- Quick, as the bill is delivered and settled electronically
- Simple, as no payment slip is required
- Sustainable, as less paper is used, printed and mailed.
- Saves time, as the details for executing the payment have already been entered
- Secure, as the payment is only made if you approve the bill
E-bill. Billing made simple.
E-bill allows you to receive and pay your bills directly in e-banking. See for yourself how easy it is.
Switch to e-billing
Would you like to receive your bills electronically instead of by mail? This is how you can switch to e-bills in just a few clicks:
- Activate the e-bill function in e-banking under "Payments".
- You can find companies, organizations and public authorities that offer e-billing under "Search for invoicing party".
- Pressing the "Apply" button generates a message stating that you would like to receive your invoices as e-bills in future.
- You have to request e-bills individually for every invoicing party.
- You can find newly delivered e-bills in the invoice inbox.
E-bills are free of charge to private individuals. Further information can be found at e-bill.
Please contact us if you have any questions or require support. Our client advisors will be glad to help you.