The mortgage overdraft facility at a glance
Depending on use
For home ownership and investment real estate
- Account with credit limit available at any time
- Readily available reserve for any unexpected purchases or expenses
- No restrictions on use
- Repayment when you choose (without consultation)
Funds from your occupational pension plan (pillar 2) and restricted pension plan (pillar 3) cannot be withdrawn early or pledged.
Our advisory service – Your advantages
- Verification of the purchase price based on location and property details
- Comparison of the purchase price with reference properties in our database
- Comprehensive information on the municipality, price levels and tax rate
- Development of the perfect financing strategy for you
Our experts are there for you – we look forward to meeting you.
The mortgage overdraft facility is primarily a readily available reserve for unexpected expenses and purchases. A mortgage is usually a better and more cost-effective solution if you require more capital over a longer period.