Convince your friends and benefit together
Recommend UBS to your friends and people you know. If you persuade someone to open a UBS Generation or UBS Campus banking package, you'll both benefit: you get CHF 25 in the form of UBS KeyClub points as a reward and your friend gets 40 KeyClub points as a welcome gift.
How to benefit from the "Bring a Friend" campaign.
- E-mail a friend.
- Tell them about our free banking packages – and our welcome gift.
- Don't forget the link to the online application and your personal details. We need your details so that you can receive your reward.
Naturally, your friend can also open a banking package in a UBS branch.
Have you heard about the free UBS banking packages?
- UBS Generation makes it easy for young people aged 12 to 22 to manage their money.
- UBS Campus gives undergraduate and postgraduate students aged 18 to 30 everything they need for paying and saving.
You can find all the details on both packages at www.ubs.com/bringafriend.
When you open a banking package, you get 40 KeyClub points as a welcome gift, worth CHF 40 in shops like H&M, Manor and Zalando. If you mention that I introduced you, I'll get 25 KeyClub points as a reward.
It's easy to open a banking package online or in a UBS branch near you:
My personal details are below. Please input these when you open your package, so I can get my KeyClub points:
- Last name: [please enter]
- First name: [please enter]
- Street, no. [please enter]
- Postcode, Town/City: [please enter]
- Tel./mobile no. [please enter]
- Date of birth: [please enter]
Don't miss out! If you have any questions, give me a call.
Bye for now!
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.