Set aside money, catch up on missed 3a payments and save on taxes
Did you know? You may soon be able to make additional payments into pillar 3a. This means that if you weren't able to pay at all into pillar 3 in previous years or only could pay in less than the maximum amount, you could make up lost time and save on taxes (with certain restrictions), as soon as the law is adopted. Calculate the maximum possible additional amount you could pay in.
- The calculator calculates the maximum 3a purchase that will be possible after the law has been adopted.
- The calculation factors in your age, your current 3a assets and any potential deductions, and is based on the BSV table for calculating the maximum Pillar 3a assets.
- The following applies to 3a purchases:
- The maximum amount of CHF 34,416 cannot be exceeded.
- A 3a purchase is only possible every five years.
- The calculations apply to a single person. Any benefits resulting from children or marriage are not taken into account.
- Additionally, the calculations are based on the salary you have entered and the current key figures of the Swiss pension scheme, for example the current retirement age.