Interfaces with UBS – secure and simple information flow
Our electronic channels allow you to take care of your payment transactions and cash management easily and efficiently – wherever you are and whenever you want.
E-banking – simple and secure banking transactions
E-banking lets you manage your payments, account transfers and standing orders in Switzerland and abroad. What’s more, you can also access detailed account information. Thanks to the balance forecast and display of your credit limits, you stay constantly informed of your liquidity situation.
How you benefit:
- Real-time overviews of all transactions on your UBS accounts
- Data transfer of payment files and downloading of BESR files
- Cost-effective SEPA payments in euros to beneficiaries in around 30 countries (often for the same price as domestic payments)
- E-banking automatically displays the cheapest order type for your payments
- Convenient order entry thanks to the payment assistant and the newest payment slip readers
KeyLink – the global e-banking solution for professional users
UBS KeyLink offers you an integrated platform for payment transactions, cash management, forex trading and confirmations of foreign currency transactions, Continuous Linked Settlement (CLS), and precious metal and securities transactions. The modular platform design lets you use only the KeyLink components you really need. Thanks to KeyLink's multibanking function, you can also manage payment processing and reporting securely and conveniently for multiple accounts held at different banks.
How you benefit:
- Access to all your accounts held at a UBS branch or third-party bank
- Automated and simplified internal processes
- One application for multiple requirements in the front and back office
- Archiving of data and audit trail function
- Access to e-documents
KeyDirect – a smart way to link your payment processes
UBS KeyDirect is designed to help mid-sized and large corporations optimize their payment transaction processes. You can generate payment orders and transmit them to us on the basis of accounting data. Individual and bulk payments are carried out promptly on the value date. You can also access real-time account information at any time. Thanks to Key Direct's multibank capability, you can handle all your payment transactions via a single channel.
How you benefit:
- Fully integrated process for electronic payment transactions and reporting
- Downloading of BESR files
- Ideal for liquidity planning
- You save money through electronic payment submissions, electronic reporting, and optimized processes
- Simplified administration through managing access rights directly in your business software (ERP)
SWIFT for Corporates – the modern access route to the financial industry
UBS SWIFT for Corporates provides companies operating internationally with a direct, secure, and reliable route to the financial industry. We support all access models offered by SWIFT, such as SCORE, MA-CUG and TRCO, as well as SWIFTNet FIN and SWIFTNet FileAct services.
How you benefit:
- Maximum reliability and security thanks to the SWIFTNet infrastructure
- Global access to all SWIFT participants
- One gateway for all messages and connected financial institutions
- No need to maintain several systems thanks to standardized access
- Optimized processing and enhanced STP (Straight-Through Processing) via standardized formats
- Reduced risk and lower costs
UBS’s multibanking services facilitate payment transactions both in Switzerland and abroad with different banks. You can manage your payments though a single interface by linking your third-party bank accounts to your usual cash management application.
Find out more about our multibanking services in the factsheet Multibanking .
These solutions act as an interface between existing ERP or financial accounting systems and UBS, transmitting payment orders (individually or in files) to UBS and reports (BESR acknowledgments, credit or debit advices, account statements) in the opposite direction. They can also be used to enter payment orders.
These include systems that display all operational processes and planning, or specifically the financial accounts, as well as systems for managing liquidity or for monitoring financial liabilities and using financial resources efficiently.
UBS uses e-documents to send electronic versions of documents that are needed when doing business with us. These documents bear digital signatures and can be archived using the archive solutions listed, in line with the VAT authorities' regulations (the Federal Department of Finance's ordinance of 30 January 2002 on electronic data and information EIDI-V).
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.