If you're looking to manage your banking simply and securely via your browser, why not try UBS e-banking, SME Business Software or UBS KeyLink?
E-banking – simple and secure banking transactions
E-banking lets you manage your payments, account transfers and standing orders in Switzerland and abroad. What’s more, you can also access detailed account information. Thanks to the balance forecast and display of your credit limits, you stay constantly informed of your liquidity situation.
- Real-time overviews of all transactions on your UBS accounts
- Data transfer of payment files and downloading of BESR files
- Cost-effective SEPA payments in euros to beneficiaries in around 30 countries (often for the same price as domestic payments)
- E-banking automatically displays the cheapest order type for your payments
- Convenient order entry thanks to the payment assistant and the newest payment slip readers
SME business software – invoicing and accounting for small businesses
You can now link business software provided by Swiss manufacturer bexio to your UBS e-banking account. The tool automatically balances outstanding accounts receivable against incoming payments to your account. You can record and book accounts payable in bexio - so all you have to do in UBS e-banking is approve the payment order.
Please note: The UBS Pay and UBS BESR e-list software solutions will no longer be installed. Existing installations will only have limited support.
KeyLink – the global e-banking solution for professional users
UBS KeyLink offers you an integrated platform for payment transactions, cash management, forex trading and confirmations of foreign currency transactions, Continuous Linked Settlement (CLS), and precious metal and securities transactions. The modular platform design lets you use only the KeyLink components you really need. Thanks to KeyLink's multibanking function, you can also manage payment processing and reporting securely and conveniently for multiple accounts held at different banks.
Access via external software solutions
Do you use your own software – such as an ERP system – and wish to connect this to your payment transactions and cash management using an automated process? Take a look at our KeyPort and SWIFT for Corporates solutions.
KeyPort – connect your own accounting system to UBS
UBS KeyPort lets you manage your accounts at multiple banks electronically, and is suitable for medium-sized and large companies that want to connect their internal software systems directly to UBS and other banks via the UBS Multibanking Service.
- UBS KeyPort fully supports EBICS, the uniform, multi-bank communication and security standard for electronic data exchange between companies and banks.
- In the case of internally developed client software, EBICS communication can be integrated into your existing infrastructure to enable seamless linkage of bank access with your internal financial systems.
- UBS KeyPort supports the use of companies’ own internal user administration within the financial application, if required in combination with EBICS’ graduated signature rules (distributed electronic signature).
- UBS KeyPort supports the authorization of payments via mobile app, EBICS portal, or other EBICS clients, at different times and from different locations.
Pay Together – digital straight-through payment processing
Pay Together allows UBS clients to have payment orders entered in their accounting software by third parties and the files sent directly and securely to UBS via KeyPort.
Benefits for those entering payments
- Uses existing accounting software
- Sends payment instructions directly to the E-Banking of UBS clients
- Meets the requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering Act
Benefits for UBS clients
- Notifications when new payment instructions received
- Checking and approval directly in E-Banking
- The party entering the payment does not need access to E-Banking
SWIFT for Corporates – the modern access route to the financial industry
UBS SWIFT for Corporates provides companies operating internationally with a direct, secure, and reliable route to the financial industry. We support all access models offered by SWIFT, such as SCORE, MA-CUG and TRCO, as well as SWIFTNet FIN and SWIFTNet FileAct services.
- Maximum reliability and security thanks to the SWIFTNet infrastructure
- Global access to all SWIFT participants
- One gateway for all messages and connected financial institutions
- No need to maintain several systems thanks to standardized access
- Optimized processing and enhanced STP (Straight-Through Processing) via standardized formats
- Reduced risk and lower costs
UBS’s multibanking services facilitate payment transactions both in Switzerland and abroad with different banks. You can manage your payments through a single interface by linking your third-party bank accounts to your usual cash management application.
Find out more about our multibanking services in the factsheet Multibanking .
Ask us about interfaces
All these services can be integrated into your existing system environment. UBS Client Management Corporations will be glad to answer your questions and put you in touch with our cash management specialists. Call us at +41 (0) 844 853 002 or arrange an appointment.
Our software partners offer solutions for a wide range of requirements and application areas. Every offer includes a direct interface to UBS KeyPort. Here’s an overview of the main solutions:
These solutions act as an interface between existing ERP or financial accounting systems and UBS, transmitting payment orders (individually or in files) to UBS and reports (BESR acknowledgments, credit or debit advices, account statements) in the opposite direction. They can also be used to enter payment orders.
These include systems that display all operational processes and planning, or specifically the financial accounts, as well as systems for managing liquidity or for monitoring financial liabilities and using financial resources efficiently.
UBS uses e-documents to send electronic versions of documents that are needed when doing business with us. These documents bear digital signatures and can be archived using the archive solutions listed, in line with the VAT authorities' regulations (the Federal Department of Finance's ordinance of 30 January 2002 on electronic data and information EIDI-V).