If you’re looking to manage your banking simply and securely via the internet, take a look at UBS e-banking or UBS KeyLink.
E-banking – simple and secure banking transactions
E-banking lets you manage your payments, account transfers and standing orders in Switzerland and abroad. What’s more, you can also access detailed account information. Thanks to the balance forecast and display of your credit limits, you stay constantly informed of your liquidity situation.
- Real-time overviews of all transactions on your UBS accounts
- Data transfer of payment files and downloading of BESR files
- Cost-effective SEPA payments in euros to beneficiaries in around 30 countries (often for the same price as domestic payments)
- E-banking automatically displays the cheapest order type for your payments
- Convenient order entry thanks to the payment assistant and the newest payment slip readers
KeyLink – the global e-banking solution for professional users
UBS KeyLink offers you an integrated platform for payment transactions, cash management, forex trading and confirmations of foreign currency transactions, Continuous Linked Settlement (CLS), and precious metal and securities transactions. The modular platform design lets you use only the KeyLink components you really need. Thanks to KeyLink's multibanking function, you can also manage payment processing and reporting securely and conveniently for multiple accounts held at different banks.
Access via external software solutions
Do you use your own software – such as an ERP system – and wish to connect this to your payment transactions and cash management using an automated process? Take a look at our KeyDirect and SWIFT for Corporates solutions.
KeyDirect – a smart way to link your payment processes
UBS KeyDirect is designed to help mid-sized and large corporations optimize their payment transaction processes. You can generate payment orders and transmit them to us on the basis of accounting data. Individual and bulk payments are carried out promptly on the value date. You can also access real-time account information at any time. Thanks to Key Direct's multibank capability, you can handle all your payment transactions via a single channel.
- Fully integrated process for electronic payment transactions and reporting
- Downloading of BESR files
- Ideal for liquidity planning
- You save money through electronic payment submissions, electronic reporting, and optimized processes
- Simplified administration through managing access rights directly in your business software (ERP)
SWIFT for Corporates – the modern access route to the financial industry
UBS SWIFT for Corporates provides companies operating internationally with a direct, secure, and reliable route to the financial industry. We support all access models offered by SWIFT, such as SCORE, MA-CUG and TRCO, as well as SWIFTNet FIN and SWIFTNet FileAct services.
- Maximum reliability and security thanks to the SWIFTNet infrastructure
- Global access to all SWIFT participants
- One gateway for all messages and connected financial institutions
- No need to maintain several systems thanks to standardized access
- Optimized processing and enhanced STP (Straight-Through Processing) via standardized formats
- Reduced risk and lower costs
UBS’s multibanking services facilitate payment transactions both in Switzerland and abroad with different banks. You can manage your payments though a single interface by linking your third-party bank accounts to your usual cash management application.
Find out more about our multibanking services in the factsheet Multibanking .
Ask us about interfaces
All these services can be integrated into your existing system environment. UBS Client Management Corporations will be glad to answer your questions and put you in touch with our cash management specialists. Call us at +41 (0) 844 853 002 or arrange an appointment.
Our software partners offer solutions for a wide range of requirements and application areas. Every offer includes a direct interface to UBS KeyDirect or UBS KeyGate. Here’s an overview of the main solutions:
These solutions act as an interface between existing ERP or financial accounting systems and UBS, transmitting payment orders (individually or in files) to UBS and reports (BESR acknowledgments, credit or debit advices, account statements) in the opposite direction. They can also be used to enter payment orders.
These include systems that display all operational processes and planning, or specifically the financial accounts, as well as systems for managing liquidity or for monitoring financial liabilities and using financial resources efficiently.
UBS uses e-documents to send electronic versions of documents that are needed when doing business with us. These documents bear digital signatures and can be archived using the archive solutions listed, in line with the VAT authorities' regulations (the Federal Department of Finance's ordinance of 30 January 2002 on electronic data and information EIDI-V).