Multibanking gives you total transparency over all your accounts and lets you make payments via a single platform – either in E-Banking or through a direct connection to your ERP system.
Multibanking in E-Banking at a glance
All accounts with UBS and third-party banks at a glance
Use E-Banking to execute payments from accounts held with other banks
Work more efficiently thanks to a single E-Banking login
- Ideal for companies that have client relationships with several banks
- With the full range of payment functions: payment entry and approval, file transfer and more
- For as many E-Banking users as you want
- Strong encryption and digital signatures for maximum security
- Access to a modern multibanking solution with no additional software
- To activate a third-party bank in E-Banking, you need a signed contract and the bank parameter data sheet.
- Go to the account overview area under Home in the E-Banking portal and click on “Activate third-party bank.”
- Select the third-party bank and enter the access data you received.
- Download the initialization letter displayed and send it to your third-party bank.
As soon as the third-party bank has activated the connection, you will see these accounts in the E-Banking portal and can execute payments that will then be debited from these accounts.
We have put together a few short videos to explain the most important features.
We would be happy to arrange a personal meeting to explain the services and conditions. We will publish this information on the website once the pilot phase is over and the product has been made available to all corporate customers.
Multibanking with a direct link to your ERP system
Do you have multiple bank accounts in Switzerland and around the world and use your own application for cash management? UBS Multibanking Services facilitate payment transactions involving several banks both in Switzerland and abroad. Manage your payment transactions via a single interface by integrating third-party bank accounts into your ERP system.