b.Link is the new central platform from SIX that allows you to automatically reconcile your UBS bank accounts with your online accounting software such as KLARA.
b.Link at a glance
Link accounting and accounts in a few steps
Secure transfer of your financial data backed by the latest technology
You decide who can use your data and for what purpose
- Enables automation of manual processes
- Less time spent on administration, more time freed up for business
- Free E-Banking service
Here’s how it works
- Log in to E-Banking and go to Products > SME Business Software. To do so, use the Access app or your Access Card. The Access Key is not supported.
- Select the accounting software you want to connect to the UBS bank account.
- Define the bank relationship and account for exchanging data.
- Confirm your selection and complete activation of the interface in your software.
You can link the following online accounting solutions to E-Banking via b.Link:
Other providers of cloud-based business software are set to follow.
Note for users of bexio: You can link your business software to E-Banking via a direct connection.
b.Link from SIX initially offers two services:
- With the account information service, software providers have read access to bank account data. This means you can automatically reconcile your company’s accounting with the transactions on your bank account.
- The payment service gives you the option to enter payment orders directly from the accounting software in order to approve them in E-Banking.
No. You enable access to your bank accounts only for a specific software provider of your choice. You can do this conveniently via E-Banking. You can also revoke the software provider’s access rights at any time. In any case, SIX merely acts as the infrastructure operator and has no access to your bank data.