Export finance is appropriate if you require additional liquidity to export your goods, your buyers abroad require finance or you need prefinancing in the production phase. This will allow you to take advantage of the opportunities presented by business abroad while at the same time minimizing risk.
Export finance at a glance
You can also offer financing to your buyer
Export risk insurance (SERV)
Covers up to 95% of buyer and country risk
Manufacturing, supplier and buyer credits
- Foreign buyers often require financing in order to do business at all.
- You safeguard your liquidity during the production phase.
- SERV (Swiss Export Risk Insurance) covers political, transfer, del credere, manufacturing and other risks.
- The interest rate can be fixed for the entire term.
- Payment is made after the contractually agreed services or goods have been provided.
- Export financing is also possible without SERV cover.
What’s the right financing?
Export finance in a nutshell
Advice for your international business
- Comprehensive advice from experienced corporate client advisors and product specialists
- Digital solutions tailored to corporate clients
- Access and assistance from our global network of experts
Our experts are here for you – we look forward to speaking with you.