Our offering at a glance
When members leave, pension funds can simply and easily set up an account with our Vested Benefits Foundation and transfer the vested benefits to it. Benefits can then be credited just as easily by the UBS Vested Benefits Foundation to the new pension fund. These transfers can also be done online if preferred, using UBS FZweb.
The benefits of the UBS Vested Benefits Foundation
- Transferring vested benefits to the UBS Vested Benefits Foundation makes administration easier
- The electronic transfer of vested benefit data via UBS FZweb lets you open accounts and transfer credits quickly, securely and easily
- Pension funds that open more than 100 accounts a year benefit from our B2B solution UBS FZdirect
- Processes are clearly defined
- We provide you with information material for your staff
- Once an account has been opened, the member is given access to publications containing comprehensive information about retirement, and can arrange a free UBS pension consultation
Opening a vested benefits account
A vested benefits account should be opened in two cases: When an employee's employment relationship comes to an end, but their vested benefits cannot be transferred to a new pension fund immediately or in full. Or when an employee’s salary falls below the minimum level at which insurance is required.
Enter all the data required to open an account onto the online account opening form UBS FZweb. Electronic data transfer accelerates account opening; you can print out and archive a copy of the form.
The information on the form is encrypted and transferred to the UBS Vested Benefits Foundation. Once the data is received, the Foundation checks and processes it.
With UBS FZdirect, you can transfer vested benefits to a vested benefits account with a minimum of administrative effort, and thus at reduced cost. You only have to enter the member's data once – we process the information that you have already entered for the exit calculation and transferred to us as an encrypted file. We’ll provide you with the software for this free of charge.
Transfer vested benefits
You can transfer the vested benefits to the collective account of the UBS Vested Benefits Foundation via UBS e-banking or using a payment slip. The UBS Vested Benefits Foundation then credits the amount to the member's individual vested benefits account and sends a confirmation to you and the member.
Transfers via payment slips
UBS Switzerland AG, CH-8098 Zurich
in favor of: CH81 0023 0230 1011 8870 0
Vested Benefits Foundation of UBS AG
* When making transfers to our postal account, please also use account no. 80-2-2
Onward transfers of vested benefits
If a new member joins your pension fund and wishes to have his or her vested benefits transferred from the UBS Vested Benefits Foundation to your pension fund, we will take care of this transfer.
You and the member will receive confirmation from the UBS Vested Benefits Foundation that the account has been closed. In e-banking, you can check quickly and easily whether the expected vested benefits have been credited to your pension fund's account.