Start a corporation (AG) or limited liability company (GmbH) with a capital deposits account. The account is suitable for capital increases or subsequent payments of stock capital.
Benefits at a glance
AG and GmbH companies
Opening an account is simple and fast
- Following the founding of the company or the approval of a capital increase, the capital can be credited to your business account
- No additional costs for transferring your capital to a UBS business account
- Comprehensive support and management from specialized corporate client advisors
Apply for a capital deposits account
Open your account for start-ups with many extras conveniently online.
Handle all capital deposits and capital increases through your client advisor.
Commission: 0.5‰ of the deposited capital
- A minimum of CHF 200, maximum of CHF 5,000, free of charge for companies on the market less than three years.
- At least CHF 1,000, if the capital is not transferred to a UBS Business Account after the company is founded / after a capital increase.
Interest: Interest is not paid on the credit of the capital deposits account.
The capital deposits account is available in CHF, EUR or USD.
Valid for new clients and companies in the process of being set up. This offer includes a free capital deposits account in CHF and a business account that's free of charge in the first year.