The UBS Gateway Account enables cross-border management of your company’s euro liquidity from within Switzerland, thus opening the gateway to Europe-wide payment transactions.
UBS Gateway Account at a glance
Fast access to your entire euro liquidity in Switzerland
Simplification of Europe-wide cash management
Simple, clear administration of your accounts
- Manage your Gateway Account via E-Banking or UBS KeyPort
- Transactions to Europe at beneficial inner-European conditions
- Access from Switzerland to local payments in Germany
- Some third-party banking relationships are no longer required; subsequent reduction of bank management costs and administration
- Uniform reporting
How does UBS Gateway Account work?
We offer two accounts in euro: a Gateway Account with UBS Switzerland and a local account with UBS Germany.
Gateway Account in Switzerland
With the Gateway Account, you send payments in euro from Switzerland to European countries at the same cost as for inner-European payments.
Local account in Germany
With the UBS Gateway Account via UBS Europe SE, and in combination with SEPA, you can send payments Europe-wide. This solution is ideal if you centralize your euro portfolio in Switzerland and only want to manage one account for all your euro transactions.
Advice for your international business
- Comprehensive advice from experienced corporate client advisors and product specialists
- Digital solutions tailored to corporate clients
- Access and assistance from our global network of experts
Our experts are here for you – we look forward to speaking with you.