Are you looking for a partner you can trust for your cooperative housing association’s mortgage financing? Then UBS Atrium is just right for you: attractive financing offers from various providers with terms of up to 20 years.
UBS as an independent intermediary
We check and refer requests and handle the administration
Competitive financing offers with terms of up to 20 years
Clear fee structure, payable only on conclusion of a contract
- One request – multiple attractive offers
- Mortgage offers can be easily compared thanks to the uniform structure
- Free choice of financing provider
Very little changes for you as a borrower if you use UBS Atrium instead of traditional mortgage loans. The details are set out in the framework mandate agreement you need to sign. Here are some – but not all – points:
- You submit an online request – we check your creditworthiness and assess your property.
- We put all your information together in an investment dossier and make it available to investors on the platform.
- Interested investors can check your financing request and submit an online offer within three bank working days.
- You examine the different offers and accept one within three bank working days.
- When you accept an offer, UBS coordinates the drafting and signing of the contract and the payment of the mortgage.
The cost of a loan via UBS Atrium is also attractive and transparent.
You incur no costs for the non-binding examination and structuring of your financing request. You pay a one-off flat fee, but not until you have concluded a loan agreement.
The UBS Atrium platform is used to finance mortgages that meet the following criteria:
Property – category
Completed multi-family houses and properties used for commercial purposes
Property – quantity
One financing property per request (incl. total deposit)
Financing – structure
Fixed interest loan or fixed interest loan with SARON
Financing – loan amount
From CHF 1.0 million
Financing – term
From 2 to 20 years; can be combined with SARON mortgage