The payment solution at a glance
Uses tried-and-tested software
Transmitted using secure channels
Meets the requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering Act
Here's how it works
- The accountant receives invoices and enters them in their accounting software.
- The payment files are sent automatically to the company’s E-Banking via UBS KeyPort.
- The authorized person receives a notification and can check and approve the invoices.
This is more efficient, quicker and meets anti-money laundering requirements.
- The accountant needs a new UBS KeyPort agreement with limited rights. This is the case even when an existing UBS KeyPort agreement is already being used.
- The client (principal) must confirm the accountant’s access to its accounts (for entering payment instructions and account reporting) via UBS KeyPort in a “power of attorney governing third-party items.”