Who should access e-documents via an external archiving provider?
Accessing e-documents via an external archiving provider is suitable for clients interested in an all-in-one solution who wish to outsource the processing (collection, verification, archiving, etc.) of e-documents.
What are the advantages of accessing E-documents via an external archiving provider?
- The software partners have been certified by various authorities (e.g. Swiss Bankers Association) and therefore meet the highest requirements with regard to data security, confidentiality and system operations.
- The legal requirements are met by the archiving company.
- Because electronic archiving is the core business of these providers, their infrastructure is always kept right up to date.
- As the infrastructure is used by a number of clients, this reduces the unit costs per archived document for you.
Which archiving providers offer access to E-documents?
These UBS software partners offer suitable solutions.
How are the documents accessed?
- Daily, automated download of the e-documents by the archiving providers, which file them in their archives.
- Clients gain access to their e-documents via browser from their archiving provider.
To access e-documents via external archiving provider, you need:
- a UBS account
- a UBS E-documents contract
- a power of attorney for provision of the documents to an archiving provider of your choice
Terms and conditions
- The service price for accessing and archiving documents via UBS software partners depends on the respective provider's individual pricing structure.
- Your personal e-consultant will be pleased to assist you in finding a solution that meets your needs. You can also contact the UBS KeyDirect Hotline on 0848-807 848 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- UBS software partners offering archiving solutions for e-documents: UBS software partners list