Load the card with any amount you like and then use it to pay for purchases just like you would with a regular credit card – worldwide and online.
Prepaid card at a glance
Control over your budget
Transparent control of expenses and spending in Digital Banking
No credit check
Quick and easy to order
Load the card free of charge – it’s ready to use immediately
- Can be used worldwide like a credit card, including for online purchases and cash withdrawals
- For business owners: clear separation of private and business expenses (with additional use of a private credit card)
- Individual credit balances for each employee
Accounts and cards combined in an attractive banking package
Put together a banking package that fits your company’s needs exactly. Accounts, cards, digital accounting with bexio and other extras are included in the package.
Don’t have a UBS account yet?
Open a business account.
Already have a UBS account?
As an existing UBS client you can apply for the credit card directly.
You can order the prepaid card already loaded with an initial balance. This means you can use the card immediately. Once you have used up your credit balance, simply reload your prepaid card free of charge by UBS E-Banking transfer, via the UBS Mobile Banking App or using a payment slip. The maximum credit balance is CHF 10,000.
- Make secure payments worldwide with the latest chip technology and PIN function
- Temporarily pay for purchases below CHF 80 with the contactless feature – no PIN required
- 3-D Secure to protect your credit card when paying online
- Overview of card transactions in E-Banking and Mobile Banking
- Card activity alerts by push notification, text message or e-mail
- Secure, convenient payment via mobile device without cards or cash
Annual charge: free of charge in the first year, afterwards CHF 50 / EUR 40 per year
As a cardholder or administrator, you can manage your prepaid cards conveniently in UBS E-Banking:
Are you already using UBS Digital Banking?
- UBS Corporate Card holders and administrators who have UBS Digital Banking
Do you have a UBS Corporate Card and access to UBS Digital Banking? Good news! You and the card’s administrator can also manage Corporate Cards in Digital Banking.
To do so, all you and the card's administrator need to do is to add the Corporate Card to your Digital Banking here.
- UBS Corporate Cardholders and administrators who don't have UBS Digital Banking
With Digital Banking, you and the card's administrator have access to your bills, transactions and card limits anywhere and at any time. You can also block your card, request a new PIN code, order a replacement card, and set up various notifications. To register for UBS Digital Banking, use the UBS Access App.
Do you still use the Cards Online portal? Please note that the portal will shortly be shut down. We therefore recommend switching to UBS Digital Banking as soon as possible.
UBS Basic Insurance Plus package
Price: CHF 25 / EUR 20