Requirements for leasing partners
- Must be a UBS client.
- Operates in the Swiss market and has a broad professional network.
- Sells mobile capital goods, such as utility vehicles, standard machinery (metal/plastics), forklifts, construction machines and medical devices.
- Net financing of up to CHF 200,000.
- Higher sales and lower risks: You’ll be able to offer more security and clarity in your financials, making the decision to buy easier for your clients.
- Customer loyalty and competitiveness: You can offer your customers package solutions, promote customer loyalty and gain an edge over your competitors.
- Security and liquidity: You receive payment of the full amount in the quickest possible way, strengthening your liquidity position.
Advantages for your customers
- Greater financial security: Leasing is the most stable form of long-term financing.
- Increased flexibility: Leasing enables other sources of financing to be protected.
- Attractive price: The leasing object is included in the interest calculation.
How it works
- We set up an account for you on our online portal and send you the login details.
- You log in and calculate the leasing rates based on the term, interest rate and down payment.
- With one click, you can print the binding leasing agreement, ready for signature.
For further questions please call us on 044-234 15 76 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.