Leveraged buyouts, acquisition loans and syndicated loans – an overview of credit financing
We offer flexible and tailor-made credit financing for strategic projects – always tailored to your needs and the requirements of the banking market.
- Many years of experience in complex credit financing transactions on the Swiss market
- Individual advice from financing specialists with proven expertise
- Access to UBS's comprehensive global offering
- If required: we will broker contacts with potential mezzanine and/or (additional) equity investors
When you face a challenging acquisition, we can support you with structuring and arranging complex debt financing solutions. We offer the following types of financing:
- Medium to long-term bank loans
- Short-term bridge loans for subsequent refinancing on the capital and/or credit markets
For larger financing volumes, we can act as the arranger, underwriter, and agent for syndicated acquisition loans.
Leveraged buyout loans
Buyout financing is a popular form of financing when buyers wish to invest only a limited amount of their own capital.
- Succession arrangements
- Company purchases
We can support you with management buyouts (MBOs), management buyins (MBIs), and leveraged buyouts (LBOs), and arrange the debt capital you require.
For larger financing volumes, we can act as the arranger, underwriter, and agent for syndicated buyout loans.
Syndicated loan financing is used to raise a large amount of debt capital via the banking market. Syndicated loans are employed in various situations from 50 million Swiss francs upwards.
- Medium-term operational finance for ongoing business activities
- Investment and expansion financing
- Acquisition and LBO financing
- Project financing for infrastructure projects in Switzerland
We can arrange the syndicated loan, take care of loan administration, and as a central point of contact, coordinate tasks between you as the borrower and the financial institutions involved as lenders.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.