The Business Card simplifies the management of your expenses. It also offers improved transparency as well as insurance cover for business trips if required.
Business Card at a glance
Maximum transparency over all your employees’ expenses
Saving of annual card fees
Free of charge in the first year
- Efficient, transparent expenses management
- For business owners: clear separation of private and business expenses (if a private credit card is also used)
- Car rental savings: 15% discount at Europcar
Accounts and cards combined in an attractive banking package
Put together a banking package that’s tailored to your company. Accounts, cards, digital accounting with bexio and other extras are included in the package.
Don’t have a UBS account yet?
Open a business account with a credit card.
Already have a UBS account?
As a UBS client, you can apply for a credit card right away.
Annual charge: free of charge in the first year, afterwards CHF 70 per year
Main account maintenance: free
Minimum limit per card: CHF 2,000
- Secure payments worldwide with the latest chip technology and PIN function
- Temporarily pay for purchases below CHF 80 with the contactless feature – no PIN required
- 3-D Secure for protecting your online credit card payments
- Overview of card transactions in E-Banking and Mobile Banking as cardholder
- Card management as an administrator in the Commercial Cards Online portal
- Secure, convenient payment via mobile device without cards or cash
As a cardholder, you can manage your cards easily in UBS E-Banking:
Are you already using UBS Digital Banking?
• UBS Corporate Cardholders with UBS Digital Banking
Do you have a UBS Corporate Card and access to UBS Digital Banking? Good news: you and the card administrator can also manage corporate cards in Digital Banking.
To do so, all you and the card administrator need to do is to add the corporate card to your existing Digital Banking.
• UBS Corporate Cardholders without UBS Digital Banking
With Digital Banking, you and the card administrator have access to your bills, transactions and card limits anywhere and at any time. In addition, you can block your card, request a new PIN code, order a replacement card, and set up various notifications. To register for UBS Digital Banking, use the UBS Access App.
Are you still using the Cards Online portal? Please note that the portal will shortly be shut down. We therefore recommend you switch to UBS Digital Banking now.
Nothing will change for administrators; the commercial cards online portal will remain the management tool until further notice.
Not registered yet?
Please contact your UBS advisor or submit a request below. Fill it out, sign it, and send it to your UBS advisor.
UBS Commercial Cards Online gives you access to every item of information regarding your Visa Corporate Cards or Business Cards.
You’ll be refunded CHF 70 per annual transaction volume of CHF 10,000 (excluding fees and cash withdrawals); however, the amount refunded cannot be more than the total of annual card fees paid.