The Private Investor Circle brings together potential investors and fast-growing, young Swiss companies and SMEs.
Benefits at a glance
Capital providers with relevant expertise and contacts
Professional fund raising
Help with preparing and implementing your fund raising
A strong track record
Over CHF 120 million of capital already provided
The focus is on fast-growing start-ups and SMEs with a scalable business model that are active in an attractive, growing market. Details on requirements:
- Sales of more than CHF 1 million and a diversified customer base (no seed capital)
- For biotech and ICT: lead investor with industry expertise
- Domicile and main value chain: Switzerland
- Capital requirements: at least CHF 3 million growth financing (equity / hybrid capital), no restructuring requirement, no project financing
- A convincing and sufficiently documented business case (investor presentation, range of data, etc.)
We review the request for capital and draw up an initial shortlist of companies. Next, we examine the desired investment in more detail. An internal committee then decides whether or not the company is suitable for an investor from the Private Investor Circle.
To invest, you need to be resident in Switzerland and an existing UBS client. You should also know the necessary financial risk and be able to independently assess whether a direct investment would pay off for you.
- Access to an extensive network of UBS investors
- Competent and active support to help you find capital
- Professional team with years of start-up experience
The direct investment team is there for you – we look forward to meeting you.
The UBS Private Investor Circle: a partnership to success
The Swiss startup VIU Ventures AG is currently revolutionizing the eyewear market. And thanks to the UBS Private Investor Circle, they've found the right investors to enable them to grow even further.