The benefits of a custody account
- Your securities are protected against loss, theft, damage or destruction
- All the work involved in securities transactions is done for you
- You receive all the necessary company information and documentation promptly
- Strict monitoring of your orders
- Access to other services, such as Lombard loans and investment and financial advice
Custody account at a glance
- Safe custody of all types of securities
- Immediate crediting to your account of income; you automatically receive a clearly structured statement of your interest, dividends and repayments
- On your instructions: acquisition of shares from capital increases; exercise of options and conversion rights; handling of share splits, stock dividends and distributions of free shares, etc
- On request: organization of attendance and voting cards; representation of your interests at general meetings
- Detailed asset statements in printed form or via Online Services, provided regularly to keep you informed on your assets' performance
Open a custody account
Is your company already a UBS client? To open a custody account, please contact your client advisor or Corporate Banking Client Management.
Is your company not yet a UBS client? A custody account can only be opened in combination with a UBS account. Please contact a UBS client advisor for an appointment.