UBS Card Portals – so you always have an overview.
UBS card portals allow you to access any information you need on your UBS Credit or Prepaid Cards at any time. They give you an overview of current purchases, monthly statements and other information about your Credit Cards or Prepaid Cards.
Card portals at a glance
- Keep an eye on what you spend with your cards and how much you still have left
- Evaluate your spending using a range of criteria
- Use "Payment to card" to increase the amount available on your cards
- Replace defective cards free of charge and apply for additional services such as
UBS Travel Insurance Plus
- Store your contact details in case we have to call back about unusual transactions
- Block your cards immediately in the event of loss
You're the owner of a UBS credit or prepaid card for individuals but you don't have a UBS account relationship or a UBS e-banking agreement, or you own a UBS company credit card.
Not registered yet?
- Register here.
- Follow the login procedure.
- Once you have registered successfully, your access data (agreement and password) will be sent to you in a few days by post.
You can access various UBS Credit or Prepaid Cards at the same time on the portal. If you have other cards (e.g. UBS Corporate Cards), you can add these at a later date. Partner cards are automatically registered along with your card.
Our Customer Services staff will be happy to help if you have any questions:
- Calls from Switzerland: 044-828 33 06
- Calls from abroad: +41-44-828 33 06
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.