Card portals at a glance
- Keep an eye on what you spend with your cards and how much you still have left
- Evaluate your spending using a range of criteria
- Use "Payment to card" to increase the amount available on your cards
- Replace defective cards free of charge and apply for additional services such as
UBS Travel Insurance Plus
- Store your contact details in case we have to call back about unusual transactions
- Block your cards immediately in the event of loss
You're the owner of a UBS credit or prepaid card for individuals but you don't have a UBS account relationship or a UBS e-banking agreement, or you own a UBS company credit card.
To log in to the Cards Online Portal just enter your agreement number and your user name.
Not registered yet?
- Register here.
- Follow the login procedure.
- Once you have registered successfully, your access data (agreement and password) will be sent to you in a few days by post.
You can access various UBS Credit or Prepaid Cards at the same time on the portal. If you have other cards (e.g. UBS Corporate Cards), you can add these at a later date. Partner cards are automatically registered along with your card.
Our Customer Services staff will be happy to help if you have any questions:
- Calls from Switzerland: 044-828 33 06
- Calls from abroad: +41-44-828 33 06