MasterCard Prepaid at a glance
- Prepaid: no danger of taking on too much debt
- Available from the age of 12 upward, no credit check required
- Contactless payments with Paypass
- Collect bonus points with UBS KeyClub
- Access to all your credit card data online
- SMS or e-mail notifications
The benefits of the MasterCard Prepaid
You can order the prepaid card already loaded with an initial balance of between CHF 20 and CHF 10,000. This means you can use the card immediately. Once you have used up your credit balance, simply reload your prepaid card free of charge via UBS e-banking transfer, the UBS Mobile Banking app or using a pay-in slip. Here you can find detailed instructions on how to load a prepaid credit card.
- Secure payment thanks to the latest in chip technology and the PIN function: PIN code
- Instant payment, even for small amounts, with the contactless payment function
- Safe online payments with the internationally recognized security standard 3-D-Secure
- E-banking and Mobile Banking to keep an overview of your credit card transactions
- Notifications by SMS or e-mail for additional controls
Annual card fee
The free bonus program is our way of saying thank you for using our basic banking services. You can use the bonus points like cash on a 1:1 basis. More than 30 partners – including Mövenpick, Kuoni, H&M, Manor, Pfister, Swisscom and Intersport – will accept your bonus points.
You can find more information at UBS KeyClub.
Applying for a MasterCard Prepaid as a UBS client
If you are an existing UBS client, you can apply for the prepaid credit card directly via e-banking.
Applying for a MasterCard Prepaid as a new client