The Swiss Economic Forum has been operating since 1998 and has long since established itself as Switzerland’s leading economic conference. The forum promotes entrepreneurship and innovations in Switzerland and has become an annual fixture in the calendar of more than 1300 executives in economics, politics and institutions.
Would you like to apply for the Swiss Economic Award 2020?
Apply for the Swiss Economic Award 2020 by 30 January and your startup will be in with a chance!
The Swiss Economic Award is Switzerland’s most important prize for young entrepreneurs. It has been awarded at the Swiss Economic Forum since 1999. Here are just some of the things you can expect as a participant:
- Prize money of CHF 25,000 per winner
- Live broadcast of the pitches on Swiss television network SRF
- Access to the SEF.Alumni network
- Tickets for the Swiss Economic Forum 2020
How does the collaboration between UBS and SEF work?
Axel Lehmann, President UBS Switzerland
Also of interest to you
Take care of banking for your SME more efficiently with UBS Digital Banking.
- Always stay informed about accounts, liquidity and more
- Make easy domestic and foreign payments
- Have an overview of expected cash flows and balances of cash accounts
- Easily connect to external software (for example, for accounting)
Handing over one’s life work to the next generation of owners and managers is probably one of the noblest and most difficult tasks for entrepreneurs. They must ensure that their company will remain successful and that it will be able to grow and prosper in line with the culture and philosophy they have imbued it with.
There is no doubt that succession planning at a family company involves complex emotions. The numerous legal, financial and tax challenges to be faced are probably not at the forefront of owners’ minds.