- Log in to UBS Mobile Banking.
- Navigate to “Cards” and select the card that you wish to add.
- Tap on “Add to Apple Wallet.”
- Open the Wallet app.
- Tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner.
- Select UBS from the list and follow the instructions on the display
- Paying in apps and on websites: On your iPhone or iPad, select Apple Pay at checkout and complete the payment using Face ID or Touch ID.
On your Mac, select Apple Pay and complete the payment using your iPhone or Apple Watch. On MacBook Pro, pay using Touch ID on the Touch Bar.
UBS with Apple Pay. The safe, more private way to pay.
The safe way to pay.
When you make a purchase, Apple Pay uses a device-specific number and unique transaction code. So your card number is never stored on your device or on Apple servers, and when you pay, your card numbers are never shared by Apple with merchants.
Keep your purchases private.
When you pay with a credit or prepaid card, Apple Pay doesn’t keep transaction information that can be tied back to you. And when you use Apple Cash, information is stored only for troubleshooting, fraud prevention, and regulatory purposes.
Ready for Mobile Banking
Set up Mobile Banking within minutes.