We smooth the way for young entrepreneurs and start-ups and guide them along their journey. Our wide range of services and partnerships with established economic operators allow us to satisfy needs across all industries and in all phases.
What should you consider when starting a business?
UBS Start Business – platform for founders and go-getters
Benefit from attractive bank offers such as free capital deposits account. Or take advantage of partner offers for foundation, co-working or coaching.
Let’s do business
We offer the right services for smooth and efficient banking, both during and after start-up.
Our special offer for start-ups
We have the perfect banking package with numerous benefits for you. Credit cards, financing, digital accounting and much more.
- Capital payments account – free of charge
- Corporate account – free of charge for one year
- Prepaid card – free of charge for one year
Pensions for entrepreneurs
Running your own business means you can provide for your own retirement as you see fit. Your only obligation is to pay AHV contributions. You can also join a pension fund voluntarily or invest in a pillar 3a (restricted) or, whenever possible, pillar 3b (unrestricted) pension.
Pension advice for self-employed individuals
- Comprehensive information about your retirement
- Professional basis on which to make decisions for employee shareholders
- Protection through an advance directive