With our UBS Global Credit and Prepaid Cards, you can pay abroad and in online stores outside Switzerland with no processing fees and at attractive exchange rates.
For E-Banking users
Replace your current UBS credit or prepaid card directly online.
For UBS Mobile Banking App users
- Log into the Mobile Banking App.
- Navigate to “Settings > Settings & security > Cards > Manage cards” and select the appropriate card.
- Select “Replace with UBS Global.” If a card cannot be converted, you will be notified.
UBS client without a card
Are you a UBS client, but don’t have a UBS credit or prepaid card yet?
Don't have a UBS Banking Package yet?
Open your UBS Banking Package including UBS Global credit or prepaid card.
It is only possible to convert to a UBS Global Card from a UBS main or partner card in CHF. Partner cards may only be converted once the main card has been converted and processed (after one working day). Additional cards remain in place after the conversion.
If you do not want to convert your main card, you may order an additional UBS Global Prepaid Card in E-Banking.
- Log into E-Banking.
- Navigate to “Products > Cards > UBS Global Prepaid Card.”
- Click on “Apply” and follow the instructions.
Follow the same process if you would like to order a UBS Global Credit Card or Prepaid Card but do not currently have a standard card.
The UBS Global Card is included in the free banking package for young clients.
Would you like to benefit from a UBS Global Card even without a banking package? All information and prices can be found here.