Banking Package UBS Family at a glance
Free of charge for the first year
For new clients or existing clients without a V PAY card or Maestro card
At an all-inclusive price
Accounts, cards and banking services in an affordable package
Visa card and Mastercard credit cards, as well as V PAY or Maestro cards
- Attractive package price from the second year onwards
- Gold Credit Card at no additional charge for new clients in the first year
- Free cash withdrawals in CHF from your personal account using your debit card at all Swiss ATMs
- One package price for the whole family or for a couple in the same household
- E-banking, mobile banking, UBS Safe, Access App and UBS TWINT included
- UBS KeyClub bonus program
Open an account with an appointment
Save time at your branch: make an appointment to open your account.
Open an account without an appointment
If you would like to open a banking package in person, visit us at a branch near you.
Services and conditions
From June 1, 2018, you will by default receive your bank documents and card statements from us electronically in e-banking and the Mobile Banking app or via UBS Safe. This is our “Standard” variant – it is simple, secure and protects the environment. You can, however, also opt for the “Traditional” variant, in which case we will send you your documents in paper form for a fee.
The personal account is the basis for your family's regular payment transactions – for example, as a joint account for shopping and monthly expenses. You can use it as a salary account, for pension payments as well as for cash withdrawals. If you opt for a UBS Family Banking Package, you can select the number of V PAY or Maestro cards you require. You can also determine the number of accounts within the banking package. This allows you to take care of your payment and securities transactions quickly and conveniently.
With the UBS V PAY Card or Maestro Card, you can make cashless payments in Switzerland and abroad as well as cash withdrawals at ATMs. The V PAY Card is accepted within Europe; the Maestro Card is accepted worldwide. Cash withdrawals in Swiss francs at all UBS Bancomats and non-UBS ATMs in Switzerland from the Personal Account are free of charge.
The Mastercard Standard and Visa Card Classic credit cards and the Prepaid Card allow you to remain flexible and make payments worldwide. The respective annual fees are included in the UBS Family banking package. During the first year, you also receive the Gold Credit Card at special conditions. You can choose the type of credit cards in accordance with your needs:
Alternatively, or in addition to your other cards, you receive a prepaid card.
The Fisca account is the basis for tax-privileged retirement savings as part of pillar 3a. You determine yourself when and how much you pay into your UBS Fisca account each year – taking account of the statutory maximum amounts. For regular contributions, you can use a standing order. You also benefit from a preferential rate of interest.
The Access app allows you to log on to e-banking or the Mobile Banking app easily and securely – with no additional tools needed. You can also confirm online credit card payments via the Access app (3D Secure) for added security.
UBS Safe is your digital safe deposit box. Your bank documents are automatically backed up here and can be viewed via e-banking or the Safe app on your smartphone. Personal documents, passwords and photos can also be stored securely in Safe.
With UBS TWINT, you can make payments simply and securely in stores or online with your smartphone, as well as send and request money to and from your friends and family.
You can find all information on our digital products and services under UBS Digital Banking.
With our free UBS KeyClub bonus program, you collect points by actively using your credit and prepaid cards. You can use the bonus points like cash on a 1:1 basis. More than 30 partners – including H&M, Fust, Manor and Globus – will accept your bonus points. Or you can select your gift from the comfort of your own home in the KeyClub eStore.
Further information can be found at UBS KeyClub.
The banking package for families and couples offers you further benefits:
For your children
Up to the age of 18
As a UBS client, you enjoy a host of discounts on culture, leisure and entertainment.
Stay up to date with the latest news and current offers
Fees for the UBS Family banking package
- Special offers in the first year:
- Free of charge for new clients (both partners) or existing UBS clients without a UBS Debit Card (V PAY/Maestro)
- Half price per month if one partner is a new client or if in the case of existing UBS clients only one partner currently has a UBS Debit Card (V PAY/Maestro)
- “Standard” variant: electronic delivery of bank documents and/or credit/prepaid card statements via digital banking
- CHF 15 with family assets of CHF 10,000 or more, or with a building finance or mortgage at UBS
- Otherwise CHF 25
- “Traditional” variant: delivery of bank documents and/or credit/prepaid card statements in paper form
- CHF 20 with family assets of CHF 10,000 or more, or with a building finance or mortgage at UBS
- Otherwise CHF 30