Structured investment products can be tailored to your individual needs and they help you to balance your desire for returns with your need for security.
Structured products at a glance
Put together a solution according to your personal wishes.
Versatile and flexible
A wide range of products across all investment categories, including from other banks.
For every market environment
Taking into account your investment horizon, market expectations and risk appetite.
Structured products owe their name to the fact that they are composed of a combination of different elements. They are always based on an underlying value, such as a stock, a bond, an index or a commodity such as gold or oil. The use of one or more derivative instruments creates specific payout scenarios.
Thanks to the wide variety of derivative strategies, structured products are flexible investment instruments that can be adapted to any market situation and the market expectations of investors. They can also be tailored to personal investment objectives and requirements. This creates a wide range of tailored payout structures adapted to suit different types of investors.
In general, structured products are divided into four groups – with increasing return potential, but also increasing risk:
- Leverage effect
Good to know: It is important that you understand the specific risks of a product and its underlying assets and discuss them with your client advisor.
- For bulls and bears: Structured products let you structure your portfolio according to anticipated market trends – and benefit from them.
- For all asset classes from A to Z: Structured products cover all asset classes – from stocks to interest-bearing investments. And of course bonds, raw materials, precious metals, currencies, real estate and much more.
- For both the risk-averse and the daring: Do you want to protect your assets or increase your capital but with calculated risk? We have just the right structured product for every investor profile.
- For flexibility and liquidity: Structured products are exactly as you want them to be because we adapt them to your wishes and needs. And experience shows that the market for structured products stays liquid even in turbulent times.
Risks vary depending on the product. Investors need to understand the risks of the structured products in which they intend to invest. They should only make an investment decision after careful consideration with their client advisor. Key risks include those associated with the market, issuers, and liquidity.
Your investments in the best hands
Invest with UBS and decide how much advice you want and what decisions you’d rather make yourself.
- Development of your investor profile
- Suitable investment selection
- Portfolio monitoring
How would you like to invest?
As individual as you
Put together your personal portfolio out of some 50 different building blocks – we’ll take care of the day-to-day management for you.
Because a personal conversation is worth a lot
What can we do for you? We’re happy to address your concerns directly. You can contact us in the following ways: