The bank that's always with you.
UBS Mobile Banking lets you carry out your banking transactions whenever you have time. And it keeps you informed. Your benefits at a glance:
- Mobile Banking app: Access asset and credit card information, transfer money easily and conveniently, consult market data with UBS Quotes and trade securities
- Notifications: Account movements and credit card transactions via SMS or e-mail
- SMS inquiries: specific inquiries about account movements and credit card transactions or market data
- Tablet optimization: Due to the many client requests, the UBS Mobile Banking App has been optimized for tablets.
The Mobile Banking app offers you the same level of security as e-banking.
- To log in, you need the protected access data on your Access Card and your PIN
- To access the app conveniently when on the move, you can now use the Access Card Display in practical credit card format with an integrated keypad or the Access Card NFC for wireless exchange of access data.
Executing payments is now even easier.
- The personal payment assistant recognizes payment recipients on record as soon as you have typed the first three letters or numbers
- Payment slips can be scanned easily and payments executed directly using the camera on your smartphone
- Account transfers or payments to your credit and prepaid cards can also be carried out within seconds
NEW: Now you can also check and approve e-bills when on the move.
Personal financial assistant – see where your money goes
Now you'll have an even clearer overview – and closer control of your assets, even when on the move.
The personal financial assistant helps you to analyze your expenses, even when on the move. Non-allocated expenses can easily be assigned to the corresponding category – straight after your purchase. What's more, you can keep a constant overview of your budget and your saving goals wherever you are.
Cards and notifications
The Mobile Banking app gives you information about:
- Your card transactions
- The amount still available for the current month
- Your most recent invoice
Notifications via SMS or e-mail keep you constantly up to date about the events you have configured, for instance debits to your credit and prepaid cards.
Accounts, custody accounts and portfolios
It's possible with the Mobile Banking app.
- Check credits, debits and the balance of your accounts, including all the booking details
- See the market value and development of your assets at a glance
- Monitor the progress of your investment portfolio. If necessary, you can buy or sell securities directly
Quotes and trading
Keep your finger on the pulse of the international financial markets wherever you are. Quotes offers you the following functions:
- Information on the development of the financial markets and details of specific financial instruments
- Set up and manage virtual portfolios
- Research information
- Buy and sell securities
Download and activate the Mobile Banking app
Use our Mobile Banking app with countless additional functions. The app is available free of charge for a large number of devices:
1) Download the app or open it in your web browser
For smartphones such as Windows Phone or BlackBerry
Please enter www.ubs.com/webapp in your smartphone browser.
2) Activate the app
The first time you use the app, it can be set up and activated directly in the app or in UBS e-banking under "Settings > Mobile Services > Mobile Banking".
You can access information about your credit or prepaid cards, even when on the move. Simply activate this function in UBS e-banking under the "Cards" menu item.
Don't you use UBS e-banking yet?
Complete the e-banking agreement and return the signed contract to UBS.
Your personal access data and login will be sent to you by post.
For corporate clients
Now you can even approve partially approved payments. If you have an individual power of disposal for e-banking, you can directly activate Mobile Banking. Otherwise, before activating you will have to apply for the corresponding access authorization from your client advisor.