Who should inherit what? Or: who do you want to inherit your company? We’re here to help you overcome these technical and emotional hurdles.
What is succession planning?
During a personal consultation we’ll analyze your situation regarding matrimonial property law and inheritance law, and identify the options open to you. We’ll also discuss settlements during your lifetime, such as gifts or anticipatory legacies.
- You know and decide who will inherit from you when you die, and you are informed about the succession process
- You can take steps to ensure your own financial security and that of your surviving spouse/partner or other heirs
- You receive information about inheritance taxes and suggestions on tax planning
We will represent your intentions as the testator, administer the estate, deal with liabilities, pay any legacies due, and distribute the inheritance in accordance with the legal regulations.
- Responsibility for the settlement of your inheritance is clearly defined and the heirs have a single point of contact
- The settlement of your inheritance and administration of your estate are carried out professionally by experienced specialists
- UBS has an international network at your service to deal with cases of cross-border succession
Call on our services at an early stage, and take advantage of the extensive knowledge and discretion of our experienced professionals. Planning a company’s operational and financial succession is particularly challenging. Let us help you get it right.
- You receive important food for thought that helps you work out strategic options and prepare your company for your individual succession solution
- We will identify potential problem areas with the various options, and explain how these can be avoided
- You will learn about ways to deal with tax planning, matrimonial property and inheritance laws, and retirement planning in connection with corporate succession, and we will help you to implement your decisions
Our advice – your benefits
- Sensible wealth structuring based on your needs
- Active support in planning your pension, succession and taxes
- Specific financial planning just for women
Our experts are here for you – we look forward to speaking with you.