Personal account – for a solid basis.
The UBS personal account is your basic account for all your banking services. You can use it for your salary or pension income. It allows you to take care of your daily transactions quickly and easily.
The personal account at a glance
- Cost-effective account maintenance with total assets of at least CHF 10,000 at UBS, or with building financing or a mortgage from UBS
- Switch to e-documents and save CHF 2 per month on your account maintenance fee
- Free withdrawals in CHF and EUR at ATMs in Switzerland
- Includes e-banking and mobile banking
- Maestro Card for worldwide access to your account (separate annual fee)
- Other price advantages if you open your personal account in a bank package
All this is included in a personal account
|Personal account CHF||Personal account 60plus||Personal account EUR|
For persons 20 to 60 years old
If you are a young person at least 12 years old, you will receive the Generation youth package or the Campus youth package free of charge.
|For persons age 60 and above||For persons at least 12 years old|
|Interest rates / interest payment limits||Current interest rates on personal accounts are available here|
|Account maintenance fees (per account)||
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.