UBS KeyPort at a glance
EBICS standard-based data exchange
Automatic connection of existing finance systems
Communication with several banks possible
- UBS KeyPort is based on the EBICS standard: Communication standard for electronic data exchange between companies and banks
- Lets you manage your accounts at multiple banks electronically
- Latest security standards through the use of encryption and electronic signatures
UBS KeyPort demo - videos
We explain to you the main functions in a few short video clips.
UBS KeyPort security plugin
The signature plugin is an extension for your browser that enables you to authenticate actions using a security medium.
UBS KeyPort Web (EBICS) requires the installation of a signature plugin.
Please be sure to correctly install and use the right signature plugin. The current signature plugin can be downloaded and installed via the links listed below (provided you have the necessary installations on your computer). Terminal infrastructure is not supported.
Supported operating systems
- Windows version 7 or higher
- Mac OS X version 10.6 or higher
- Linux version Ubuntu 11 or higher
- Internet Explorer from versions 8, 9, 10 and 11 (with Active/X interface)
- Firefox from version 34 (with NPAPI interface)
- Safari from version 5 on Mac OS X (not on Windows) (with NPAPI interface)
Download security plugin
You can add this extension (signature plugin) directly to your browser using the installation files listed below.
If you need a package installation in your system environment, please use the contents of the .ZIP file.
- Download for Windows
More on payment transactions
Swiss payment transaction processes will be digitalized by 2020
To make it easier for you to switch to the standard ISO 20022 with UBS, we have compiled the most important documents, together with general information such as brochures, handbooks and fact sheets, as well as technical documents like the UBS Implementation Guidelines.
Our test platform will help you to validate and simulate your software for ISO 20022.