Our advice is based on your personal wishes and goals, which is why we develop your investor profile in consultation with you. We take note of your current financial situation and discuss your investment goals and risk appetite.
Investor profile at a glance
Comprehensive overview of asset values, liabilities, income and expenses.
Estimate of your personal loss capacity.
Set goals for your portfolio based on your risk tolerance.
How we create your investor profile
1. Analysis of your financial situation
This includes information about your assets, income and expenses.
2. Definition of your investment goals
For example, reserves for when you reach retirement age or for major outlays.
3. Calculation of your investment requirements
Your personal wishes determine the direction of your investment strategy.
The following key points will be recorded in writing for the implementation of your investment strategy:
- Risk tolerance
- Reference currency and market
- Intended annual return and expected volatility
- Investment period
- Type of service such as delegation or advisory solution
Your investments in the best hands
Invest with UBS and decide how much advice you want and what decisions you’d rather make yourself.
- Development of your investor profile
- Suitable investment selection
- Portfolio monitoring
Because a personal conversation is worth a lot
What can we do for you? We’re happy to address your concerns directly. You can contact us in the following ways: