The QR-bill at a glance
No need to preprint payment slips – you can print QR-bills yourself on any printer or headed paper.
All the information needed for the payment is included in the QR code. Full details are also listed to the right of the code.
Your clients can make their payments directly by smartphone – or they can opt for the familiar e-banking, post office counter, or postal routes.
This is what the payment section of the QR-bill looks like
Benefits for billers
- Simplified billing – including across Europe and in euros, thanks to the IBAN format
- Efficient management of outstanding receivables thanks to electronic control
- Direct notification of incoming payments (individual or collective bookings)
Benefits for bill payers
- Faster and more convenient payments, as the payment details can be scanned and confirmed by smartphone
- Error-free, as reference numbers and amounts due no longer have to be entered manually
How to switch to QR billing
If you use payment software, please update this to the new ISO 20022 standard. If you have any questions about the software, your manufacturer will be able to help you. You can find additional information on QR billing on the paymentstandards.ch information platform.