UBS Lombard Credit
Do you need additional short-term liquidity without freeing up investments or changing your long-term strategy? Are you looking to take advantage of new market opportunities but don’t have the liquidity you need?
With UBS Lombard Credit, you can open a credit account using your current portfolio as collateral for a loan.
The loan you receive will reflect your preferences, and the creditworthiness and value of the securities in your portfolio.
Why UBS Lombard Credit?
- Keep your assets – there's no need to sell any of your portfolio.
- Capitalize your interest - you may be able to add the interest to the loan.
- Variable loan facility - draw on this cash reserve as you need it, and pay it back knowing you'll only pay interest on the credit you’ve used.
- Tailor your borrowing - the loan amount, currency and timeframe are customized to your needs.
Credit and mortgage loan
Do you need additional liquidity and want to obtain a loan using one of your properties as collateral? Have you found a property you want but would like to avoid freeing up your investments?
With UBS, you can access two financing solutions that allow you to either unlock the guarantee of a residential property as additional liquidity or purchase another property.
Why UBS credit and mortgage loans?
Equity release can be the right choice if you:
- Need financing in the form of additional liquidity
- Can use one of your properties as collateral.
A mortgage loan can be right for you if you want to:
- Buy an additional residential property using another owned property as a guarantee
- Avoid touching your assets or changing your investment strategies.
We’d like to meet you
Come and see us so we can tell you more about what we can offer you.