Singaporean, born 1960
Year of initial election to UBS: 2019
Functions at UBS Group AG
Member of the Audit Committee
Year of initial election to UBS Group AG: 2019
Year of initial election to UBS AG: 2019
Professional history and education
Jeanette Wong was elected to the BoD of UBS AG and UBS Group AG at the 2019 AGM. She has been a member of the Audit Committee since 2019. Jeanette Wong was group executive responsible for the Institutional Banking business at the Singapore-based DBS Group from 2008 to March 2019, encompassing Corporate Banking, Global Transaction Services, Strategic Advisory and Mergers & Acquisitions. Previously, she served as chief financial officer of the DBS Group between 2003 and 2008. Ms. Wong has spent more than 30 years working in different senior management roles within the financial industry in Singapore. She started her career in 1982 with positions at Banque Paribas and Citibank, before helping to build up JP Morgan’s Asia and emerging markets business over a sixteen-year career with the firm. She holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and a BA in business administration from the National University of Singapore.
Other activities and functions
- Board member of Essilor International/EssilorLuxottica
- Board member of Jurong Town Corporation
- Board member of PSA International
- Board member of FFMC Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- Board member of Fullerton Fund Management Company Ltd.
- Member of the NUS Business School Management Advisory Board
- Member of the Global Advisory Board, Asia, University of Chicago Booth School of Busines
- Member of the Securities Industry Council