Our employees can take advantage of market-competitive benefits that include health care, pension / retirement benefits, vacation, family and personal leaves and flexible working options. Our benefits are designed to enhance employees’ work experiences and help them manage their personal and professional lives. For example:
- Employees in Switzerland can request a Time Flex working model (for example, teleworking, part time or job-sharing arrangements) and access partial retirement options starting at age 58. In the UK and US, a variety of part time, flexible, job-sharing and home-working options are available to employees, if their roles are amenable.
- US and Puerto Rico employees can take up to four weeks of paid Enhanced Family Care Leave per calendar year to care for a spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, grandparent, or sibling with a serious health condition.
- A new parent coaching program in the US supports parents (either first-timers or those adding to their families) with one-on-one personalized coaching. Licensed coaches give practical parenting advice and help facilitate smooth transitions – from when leave begins through workplace re-entry.
- Eligible employees in the UK can request Shared Parental Leave, an initiative introduced by the UK Government in 2015 to provide flexibility and equality to the traditional set-up of maternity leave.
- Employees in APAC may request flexible work arrangements (for example, part-time working, home working, variable working hours, options to purchase additional leave) to meet their personal needs while remaining productive and successful in their careers. We offer generous parental leave and family care leave for employees to take care of their family members. In addition, we offer an Employee Assistance Program, supporting our employees and their immediate family members on a range of topics such as family concerns and personal development.
We also encourage our employees to make a difference in their local communities by offering them up to two working days a year to volunteer. In fact, 20,140 employees volunteered 168,226 hours on community projects in 2017. Check out some of the projects highlighted on our community investment page.