How can I lodge a complaint as a client?

We strive to ensure your satisfaction with our services. However, we understand that you may sometimes have concerns. We value your feedback and endeavor to resolve your complaints fairly and reasonably.

If you are not satisfied with our services, products or employees, you may contact us:

  • Through your assigned Client Advisor, Desk Head or usual UBS contact person; or
  • Via the following email:

How will my complaint be handled?

When we receive your complaint, we will write to you to acknowledge your complaint and will investigate your concerns. We will respond to you with our findings as soon as possible.

If you have additional information or documents regarding your complaint, please provide them to us to assist in our investigation.

The Hong Kong Financial Dispute Resolution Centre ("FDRC")

(for accounts booked in and/or managed by UBS Hong Kong only)

UBS is subject to the jurisdiction of the FDRC in Hong Kong. As such, we must comply with the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme ("FDRS") procedures and rules for managing and resolving disputes administered by the FDRC. If we are not able to resolve your complaint together with you through our internal resolution process, you may refer your complaint to the FDRC if: (a) you are an individual or a sole proprietor; and (b) the amount of each individual monetary claim is not more than HK$500,000 (or its equivalent in another currency).

The contact details of the FRDC are:
Financial Dispute Resolution Centre Limited
Unit 3701-4, 37/F Sunlight Tower,
248 Queen's Road East, Wanchai,
Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 3199 5100

If you want to know more

Contact us today to learn how we can help you meet your wealth management needs.