General meetings of shareholders
The general meeting of shareholders is the supreme corporate body.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) takes place every year within six months after the close of the financial year.
- To establish and amend the Articles of Association
- To elect the members and the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the members of the compensation committee
- To elect the auditors and the independent proxy
- To approve the management report and the consolidated financial statements
- To approve the annual accounts and to decide upon the appropriation of the net profit shown in the balance sheet
- To approve the compensation for the Board of Directors and the Group Executive Board pursuant to Article 43 of the Articles of Association
- To give the members of the Board of Directors and of the Group Executive Board a discharge
- To take decisions on all matters reserved to the General Meeting by law or by the Articles of Association, or which are placed before it by the Board of Directors.
The AGM of UBS AG took place on 7 May 2015 at 2:00 pm at the Messe Basel.
The AGM of UBS AG took place on 7 May 2015 at 8:30 am at the Messe Basel.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.