When can I submit an application?
We will accept your application at any time. The duration of processing depends chiefly on the dates the Foundation Board meets, which normally happens twice a year - in spring and in fall - for decision-making.
Before submission, we recommend contacting the branch office by telephone for preliminary clarification. You can find the contact here.
What documents necessarily belong to an application?
- Cover letter
- Completely filled out application form
- Detailed project description (contents, target group, targets, schedule)
- Information on sponsorship (annual report, annual financial statement and balance sheets, articles of association, etc.)
- Clear designation of the partial project or the specific purchase etc., for which financial support is requested
- Detailed budget with financing plan (expenses, income and own contributions)
- Overview of contributions awarded and applied for of other grant bodies (ongoing updating desired)
- Media reports if available
How do I submit the application?
You submit the application in written form to the branch office:
by e-mail (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
UBS Foundation for Social Issues and Education