Through its Priority projects area, the UBS Culture Foundation supports cultural projects of all types that are of supraregional or national significance.
- Projects with a clear connection to Switzerland and of clear supraregional or national significance, that are adequately co-financed by other public or private sponsors
We do not support
- Projects of a primarily sociocultural nature
- Infrastructure and equipment costs or operational costs for cultural institutions
- Projects that are part of a school curriculum or a further education
- Dance or theatre productions
All proposals are subject to a preliminary check by the Foundation Office before applications can be submitted. Please send a short description of your project to email@example.com. If your proposal passes the preliminary check, you will be provided with an application form. Proposals for projects that clearly match the criteria for one of the other six support areas should be submitted to the appropriate division.