Proposals are submitted to the Office and reviewed on a continuous basis. The Foundation Board meets twice a year (in spring and autumn) to decide on the grant proposals that have successfully passed the evaluation process. These meetings are preceded by a processing time of about three months. We therefore recommend that you submit your proposal in good time, as grants will not be awarded in arrears. The Foundation Office will confirm the receipt of the proposal and inform the applicant of the estimated duration of the evaluation process.
Please send your proposal including application form and related attachments as PDF files to email@example.com. Please note that there is a 10 MB file size limit. However, larger files can be received in a WinZip format.
By means of direct contributions in the form of promotion and acknowledgement grants, UBS Culture Foundation supports artists of national significance who contribute to the understanding of contemporary society in innovative and sustainable ways. The Foundation is also prepared to support art museums in acquiring works of art-historical significance and major public interest.
- The current work of artists of supraregional significance through promotion and acknowledgement grants
- The acquisition of works by Swiss artists of high artistic quality and art-historical significance by Swiss art museums
We do not support
- Non-Swiss artists without permanent residence in Switzerland
- Artists or museums that have received support from the UBS Culture Foundation within the last five years
- Art students and artists completing further education as well as art scholarships
- Development and realization of art projects, exhibitions, works, and events
- Publications such as catalogs and Festschrifts as well as research projects