To raise your limit, you must have a UBS Digital Banking contract. You register directly via the UBS Access App. Here’s how it works:
- Download the UBS Access App to your smartphone. Click here to download
- Open the Access App and select “I only have a UBS Credit Card and want to use the Access App for online purchases” under the contract number entry field.
- Follow the instructions until the Access App is activated.
This registration also registers your card for the free new 3-D Secure, so you can shop online securely. More about 3-D Secure.
Once the Access App is activated, you can store your credit card in UBS TWINT and enjoy the following benefits:
- add UBS payment methods directly from Digital Banking
- The spending limit is now the same as your card limit.
You’ll also have access to useful information about your card in UBS E-Banking and the UBS Mobile Banking App.